We are seeking for friendly, energetic, professional HVAC Technician who possesses good communication skills and take pride in doing it right the first time!
- Install, maintain and repair heating, ventilation, and cooling units for commercial, industrial and residential customers.
- Provide technical support in the field.
- Troubleshoots diverse units issues, replace parts that are defective.
- Strong Customer Service Skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to work independently making sure job is done correctly the first time
- Have a great work attitude
- Valid driver’s license and clean driving record
- Valid social security number
- Clean background and be drug free
- EPA certification required