Though you were hoping all things were built to last, you’ve noticed your gas furnace is no longer producing heat for your home. Your little air conditioner from the 1980s is just making a whole lot of noise and not cooling down your bedroom. Meanwhile, the heat pump that came with your house sits outside doing nothing but rusting.
So when is it time to replace the HVAC Equipment?
- Your air conditioner or your heat pump is older than 10 years.
- Your furnace or boiler is older than 15 years.
- You’re experiencing frequent repairs and your energy bills are going up.
- Your cooling or heating equipment have become less efficient and costly.
- The indoor humidity levels increase.
- You have noticed that the amount of dust in the house has increased.
- Your heating or cooling system is noisy.
You’ve wanted to get rid of these old things that cause your utility bill to swell. And you probably shouldn’t be walking around indoors wearing your winter coat all day. But you’re worried about how much new replacements are going to cost and all the phone calls you’ll need to make in order just to start the process.
But you only need to make one call. Contact HVAC Industries now for an estimate and to schedule a visit from one of our excellent technicians. We’ll replace your heating, cooling and ventilation units for low prices that were established with local families and businesses in mind. Call us now and let’s get started.