We currently have an opening for a Scheduling Coordinator to join our team.
- Greet clients and set a positive office atmosphere.
- Responsible for scheduling appointments and dispatching service technicians as needed.
- Answer daily service calls and requests, take messages.
- Must be able to communicate effectively verbally and in writing.
- Must be able to work well under occasional pressure or within deadlines.
- Works closely with service management to ensure customers are provided highest level of service.
- Ability to work well with engineers and technical people; handle stressful scenarios professionally. Communicate with all parties throughout the process.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Customer service experience required. Experience as a dispatcher preferred.
- Excellent organizational and follow-up skills.
- Proficient in the Microsoft office suite, especially Excel.Proficient with Google documents.
- Problem solving ability. Collaboration and teamwork.
- Attention to detail and strong organizational skills.
- Be able to work independently.
- Good time management skills